Coming home with a tan after vacation can be pretty sweet. That is, until you realize that your new tan lines are showing when you wear your favorite tops. Tanee Tan Line corrector is meant to be your saving grace by providing “instant bronzing” to camouflage tan lines. One active ingredient (black walnut extract) is natural, and Tanee allows for multiple applications to deepen the tan.
We tested Tanee and liked the non-chemical, slightly nutty scent, as well as the light texture. The Tanee stick was shaped like a marker, and we applied and then blended to produce a seamless tanned area. The consistency was very close to a lip or cheek stain and just as blendable. Our only scary moment occurred when we applied several layers at once, and for a second we thought our tanned pinkish skin would never blend with the dark brown corrector. However, the next day we awoke to an even skin tone all over, with nary a tan line in sight.
At just $6 a pop, Tanee is priced lower than many sunless tanners. We’d make our Tanee Tan Line Corrector a pinch-hitter for summer tan line emergencies.
By Kaity Moreira
- How To Remove The Tan Lines From Face And Body (musthaidekhna.com)
- No More Flip Flop Tan Lines On My Chubby Toes! (workingupthecurve.wordpress.com)
- How to rid yourself of tan lines! (remmysblog.wordpress.com)
- Best Faux Tan Sunless Tanners (myfashioncents.com)
- Summer Skin Tips: Self Tanning for Acne Prone Skin (myfashioncents.com)
- Review: Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion (cherryblossompretty.wordpress.com)
- How To Get Rid Of Flip Flop Tan Lines – What Do You Do? (tandals.wordpress.com)
- StyleBlazer Approved: Check Out 5 Body Bronzers You Need To Know About (styleblazer.com)
- These Bathing Suits Will Give You CRAZY Bad Tan Lines (shefinds.com)
- Bargain Alert! No Tan Lines (Barefoot Williams) by Kate Angell for $1.99! (#Kindle & #Nook) (randomizeme.net)