When we think summer, we automatically think of sunkissed skin – but is it possible to get the look without the sun damage? Enter this cute and sweetly packaged set by pixi, which includes a bronzer (we tried Subtly Sunkissed) and a little kabuki brush.
The bronzer went on smoothly, thanks to its fine texture (no chunks or sparkles here) and the impressive little brush. The powder added a light toast to our skin and it was super easy to deepen our “tan” by reapplying. Out of several bronzers we’ve tried (including more expensive options), this set stands out as a radiant winner.
By Kaity Moreira
- Blush Vs Bronzer: How to Apply (myfashioncents.com)
- My Favorite Bronzers for Acne-prone Skin #1 (missbeautyadvice.wordpress.com)
- My Favorite Bronzers for Acne-prone Skin #2 (missbeautyadvice.wordpress.com)
- StyleBlazer Approved: Check Out 5 Body Bronzers You Need To Know About (styleblazer.com)
- Motives Beauty – 1-Minute beauty makeover: faking a sunkissed look (myfashioncents.com)
- Bronzer VS Blush (beautilie.wordpress.com)
- My Favorite Bronzers for Acne-prone Skin #3 (missbeautyadvice.wordpress.com)
- Benefit Bronzer in Hoola and Illamasqua Colour Pigment in Hollow, Dupe – Comparison, Review (iamcherrylemon.wordpress.com)
- Sigma Synthetic Essential Kit 8 Brushes (sallysup02.wordpress.com)
- Bronzer/Highlighter (modernbelleinthesouth.wordpress.com)