Celebrated chef-owners Anne Quatrano and Clifford Harrison are excited to announce that Hector Santiago is now leading Abattoir’s kitchen as executive chef. A decorated, nationally recognized chef and the Food Network’s “Top Chef” alum, Santiago has taken the helm of the terroir-centric, westside Atlanta chophouse.
“Hector shares our passion for sustainability, locally raised proteins and high quality, approachable food,” said Quatrano. “He is a well-respected and reputable member of the national culinary scene, and we are thrilled to have him at the forefront of Abattoir’s kitchen.”
A native of San Juan, Puerto Rico, Santiago is a three-time James Beard nominee for “Best Chef Southeast,” has been honored by StarChefs.com as a “Rising Star” and received the Santé award for “Innovative Cuisine.” An inspired chef, Santiago produces creative Latin American-influenced fare.
Abattoir is located in an old meatpacking plant on Atlanta’s dynamic Westside at 1170 Howell Mill Road and serves dinner Tuesday through Saturday from 6 p.m. For more information about Abattoir, please visitwww.starprovisions.com or call 404.892.3335.
- ‘Top Chef’ alum takes over at Abattoir (bizjournals.com)
- Chef Anne Quatrano’s first cookbook out Oct. 1 (bizjournals.com)
- Chris Bateman Named Executive Chef of Four Seasons Resort Hualalai (damontucker.com)
- Sante chef showcasing local foods at James Beard House (krem.com)
- Best tasting BBQ & Steak Marinades by Chef Steven Boehmfeldt (bcmarketsolutions.wordpress.com)
- The French Brigade (awesomechefnoronha.wordpress.com)
- Mitchell takes over JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead restaurants (bizjournals.com)
- Sante chef using local foods at James Beard House (krem.com)
- Chef Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald’s Burgers “Unfit for Human Consumption” (sgtreport.com)
- Beauty in Bars – Czar Ice Bar, Buckhead, Atlanta (beachbarbums.com)